1978 Phoenix

L

littlemissGTO

This was a fun job. The paint on this car was in much better shape than some of the other cars I've done over the last week or so.
Process:
ONR
Z18 Clay w/SW as lubricant
106 w/Orange pad
PB's Professional Polish
Z2
Natty's Blue (decided to give that a try instead of using Natty's Red)
P21S on the wheels (time to buy a new brush or two)
Z16 on the wheels and engine bay wipe down.
Befores:
DSC02479.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

DSC02482.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

Afters:
DSC02491.jpg

DSC02492.jpg

DSC02493.jpg

The white specs in the photos are snowflakes. Yes, it snowed here today.

DSC02496.jpg

DSC02497.jpg

DSC02498.jpg

DSC02499.jpg

DSC02495.jpg

Redwings97

Advanced Helper
What is that? Snow in the pictures. If it is, what a bummer. All that work and the customer picks it up in the snow.

Nice work again.

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Nice job....was that Single Stage paint?

Nice work on the engine, you know I am a sucker for a clean engine and wheel wells. :)

L

littlemissGTO

Redwings97 said:
What is that? Snow in the pictures. If it is, what a bummer. All that work and the customer picks it up in the snow.

Nice work again.

Yeap that's snow. Actually I was at the customer's house detailing while they are out of town. Luckily they have two garages and the Phoenix is under a cover in the second garage now. Can't wait to get pics of it in the sunlight. To as insult to injury the sun came out about 2 hours after I finished washing their last car. I didn't feel like playing musical cars again for more pictures. LOL

L

littlemissGTO

Rollingrock said:

Nice work on the engine, you know I am a sucker for a clean engine and wheel wells. :)

Much to my surprise it wasn't. No paint transfer on the pads. Guess the car had been repainted at some point.

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
littlemissGTO said:
Rollingrock said:

Much to my surprise it wasn't. No paint transfer on the pads. Guess the car had been repainted at some point.

Lucky you! when i saw the flex in the paint I was curious so I had to ask. Great job.

bummer on that snow.