Wood Dining Room Table

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
If she's got some lacquer or synthetic coatings, I've had good results with PwS. (I haven't bought some PwC yet, but I would want to guess they work the same?)

Machine application helped flatten out the scratches and scuffs on the surface for me. Ours is a cheap / basic table as well. Curious if anyone else has tried this as well, I love finding uses for my auto products outside their realm.

Side note: personal use of car soap burns in the shower!!! :smt119 Chamois dry approved for personal use. :smt023

ronkh

Da King
If she's got some lacquer or synthetic coatings, I've had good results with PwS. (I haven't bought some PwC yet, but I would want to guess they work the same?)

Machine application helped flatten out the scratches and scuffs on the surface for me. Ours is a cheap / basic table as well. Curious if anyone else has tried this as well, I love finding uses for my auto products outside their realm.

Side note: personal use of car soap burns in the shower!!! :smt119 Chamois dry approved for personal use. :smt023

Thanks.

Side note: Natty's red adds sparkle to your smile

1219373874.jpg