Which spray

Which spray would be best used for a drying/shining agent? Im looking for something most comparable to adams detail spray. I think I am going to get a blower in the next week or two and looking for something to use while drying with my MF towels.

ronkh

Da King
I use Spray and Gloss as a drying aid.

Some people use QD+, I haven't - yet. Keep saying I will, by keep using SG.

Works GREAT

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
S&G would be most similar, but another option that seems mostly overlooked is QW+. It's a thicker product and can leave some white residue if you aren't careful, but it is more effective if your car needs a bigger boost (long time between waxings, winter washes etc.). It also helps in the drying.

I use Spray and Gloss as a drying aid.

Some people use QD+, I haven't - yet. Keep saying I will, by keep using SG.

Works GREAT
Thanks, seems like the S&G seems to be the ticket, just looking for something spray on while drying with the microfiber, not looking for any real added protection ect.

Thanks for the input guys

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Good info in here.

I haven't used adams detail spray, but have used both QD+ and S&G, so I couldn't say which is most similar. For me S&G worked just as well if not better than the mothers instant detailer.

S&G is my go to drying aid. QD+ is my I don't feel like waxing tonight, but I want some extra shine !

Good info in here.

I haven't used adams detail spray, but have used both QD+ and S&G, so I couldn't say which is most similar. For me S&G worked just as well if not better than the mothers instant detailer.

S&G is my go to drying aid. QD+ is my I don't feel like waxing tonight, but I want some extra shine !

Thanks, I'm gonna place another order on Monday for a few more things and pick up a bottle of S&G and give it a try, wife asked what I want for Father's Day so I'm gonna have her order me a master blaster, should make life easier. Also gonna pick up a couple larger MF's, tried drying the truck with a smaller one yesterday and it worked well, thanks again for the input

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Thanks, I'm gonna place another order on Monday for a few more things and pick up a bottle of S&G and give it a try, wife asked what I want for Father's Day so I'm gonna have her order me a master blaster, should make life easier. Also gonna pick up a couple larger MF's, tried drying the truck with a smaller one yesterday and it worked well, thanks again for the input

Nice! If you're referring to the master blaster by metropolitan, I haven't tried that, but have been using a vac n blo for over a year and love it. It's 4 hp motor well outperforms my "6 peak hp" shop vac. I love their products, let me know how you like the master blaster!

ronkh

Da King
This was washed with SSS
then blown dry mostly (with new blower)
then Spray and gloss + pb waffle weave (almost used the qd+, but grabbed the sg)

20150515_161757_zpsyscgma4j.jpg

20150515_161812_zpsrs2la5zl.jpg

Wheels are also blown dry, then finished up with SG and cheapie micro

Nice! If you're referring to the master blaster by metropolitan, I haven't tried that, but have been using a vac n blo for over a year and love it. It's 4 hp motor well outperforms my "6 peak hp" shop vac. I love their products, let me know how you like the master blaster!

Im sending her the link for it today so she can order it for me, I also just finished up placing another order, went with a gallon of the S&G amongst other things, so we will see how it turns out!

The S&G worked exactly how I wanted it!!!!! That and a large MF drying towel is the ticket, used It on the truck and the car this weekend and makes drying a breeze.