Which polish?

F

Ford17

Applied EX and followed up with Natty's about five weeks ago. Thinking about using PwC this time. Is this enough or should I follow with an application of Natty's this time as well? Will be doing a 7 hour drive to Florida next weekend, and don't want to give the lovebugs a chance to stick to the car! (Plus the car will be out on the beach 24/7.)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Here's an idea, do the PwC with the PC before you go, then when you get there, do another quick PwC, either by hand or PC and then put on a coat of Natty's ;)

F

Ford17

Thanks for the tip. :) Decided to go ahead and do the whole shebang this morning. Call me compulsive. Will definitely apply again at the beach. I'd like to send a picture of this mornings application, how do I put it on your server?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Ford17 said:
Thanks for the tip. :) Decided to go ahead and do the whole shebang this morning. Call me compulsive. Will definitely apply again at the beach. I'd like to send a picture of this mornings application, how do I put it on your server?

I'd love to see it, but i really have no clue how to post pictures..I think it has to do with either the IMG or URL button above when replying :roll:

G

Go-N Def

Ford17 said:

Create an account and upload your picture on photobucket.com (or similar) and there will be an "IMG Code" below the picture. Copy it and paste it in the body of your forum post...

G

Go-N Def

Go-N Def said:
Ford17 said:

Create an account and upload your picture on photobucket.com (or similar) and there will be an "IMG Code" below the picture. Copy it and paste it in the body of your forum post...

I took these this evening, if you hit the "quote button", you can see the image code for the pics this messege
SpringSolstice1.jpg

MirrorSolstice.jpg

F

Ford17

IMG_1880.jpg
[/img][/quote][/url]
IMG_1879.jpg
IMG_1878.jpg

Thanks for the info on photobucket. :) Here are the shots. Just love that Po-boy shine! 8)

G

Go-N Def

Looks Great!

A bit of advice on posting:

Put each image code on a seperate line so thst they dont post side by side. Kind of like this

IMG Code
IMG Code
IMG Code

F

Ford17

Thanks! It's a lot of fun to drive. Handles great. Get alot of compliments on the color(red metallic in the brown)and the "urban" look it's got. This is the vamped up 5 speed 2007 SC model. Exterior has the full body color(no composite panels or rubber bumpers) and changed front and rear lights. Interior is carpeted, large console area with rear passenger stadium seating. Great stereo system. The Element is the only model Honda makes equipped with the most extensive sound system they've got. Sorry to gush. Sound like a car salesman. Anyway, as soon as I got it I knew I needed to use better quality car care products. Lo an' behold I found Poorboy's. :D

U

ukactiva

Nice looking car, I wish we had something like that over in the UK :)

F

Ford17

Thanks for the advice on posting pics and the compliments on the auto! I guess I just assumed they sold Honda cars all over the world, but after reading some other posts, apparently there are cars made that are not available to the US as well. Catalytic converter issues? Fuel consumption?