Wheels of Time Street Rod Show

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
We will be heading out to the Wheels of Time Street Rod Show on Thurs .. We are one of the Sponsors of this show and it is a great one to be part of in any way. Over 1500 Street Rods and no two exactly the same ... come on out and visit with us if you are in the area (8 miles south of Dorney Park)

forgot to mention ... Eddie Munster aka Butch Patrick is the guest of honor with the infamous Munster cars on display ...

M

madjon1491

Will you guys have some glass cleaner for sale at the show? Will you also have air freshener with you? Other then the sample size bottles.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
yes we will have all 3 sizes of Glass Cleaner as well as quarts and gallons of Air Freshener ... note to self ..better remind Pockets

J

jrbikernj

thank you for the pass for todays show,and it was great to stop by the booth to see you guys and grab some great stuff...now it is time to clean and shine......enjoy the sho wand if you are looking for something to do this weekend,,head on down it is a great show ....jr

M

madjon1491

It was nice chatting with you guys today!! I learned a lot. Hopefully I can put some of that info to good use. Once again a great display and product selection. Thanks agian.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
After a long great weekend we are finally home, but can barely stand lol

Pockets and I really enjoyed meeting some of our new and old friends at Munster street rods we better than seeing them in old Black and White TV

Thanks go out to Patrick who really helped us out as well as the attraction of his Volt, that even Street Rodders enjoyed viewing..

Mr. Poorboy had his picture taken with so many people over the weekend too

couple days to catch up before we head out to Lime Rock Park on Thursday