What we expect in 2015?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Shawn unless you have some original paper labeled products, which were personally printed by me, then adhered to the bottle by my two hands ( and many were also done by Marj), then I suggest you use the products ;)
Pockets will usually be the one updating the forums on the progress of the new labels, pictures, web site, video, and other links on the bottles too.

The new flags and license plates are really awesome and after I wash my truck I'll put up a shot ...

Chris (Pockets) is really excited to run some giveaways here and on Facebook as soon as he has a little free time :)

Yes, we will also be updating our T-Shirts and would love some feedback on what colors and other characteristics you would like to see .. ie pocket ...light or heavy weight ...etc..

Scott P

Advanced Helper
Shawn unless you have some original paper labeled products, which were personally printed by me, then adhered to the bottle by my two hands ( and many were also done by Marj), then I suggest you use the products ;)
Pockets will usually be the one updating the forums on the progress of the new labels, pictures, web site, video, and other links on the bottles too.

I actually had a black flask bottle of QW+ with a paper label until just recently. It fell off its shelf and shattered onto the garage floor. A piece of Poorboy's history gone in a flash...

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
I actually had a black flask bottle of QW+ with a paper label until just recently. It fell off its shelf and shattered onto the garage floor. A piece of Poorboy's history gone in a flash...

You should have called Poorboy. This may have him thinking of how to produce a QD+ Glasscoat. We just need smaller glass fragments.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member

yeah the old ones are brittle .. but I had a guy who would have paid big bucks for a full one .. pre-VOC

Eandras1

Advanced Helper
Steve the new logo looks great. As far as T shirts I would suggest Black heavy weight as well as dark blue and white. Best of luck with the redesigned logo. It is nice and sleek just like the shine you get with your waxes.

Ed

ronkh

Da King
Maybe a nice detailers bag to hold all my Poorboys bottles with that new logo too.

1249956314.jpg