SSR/AND POLISH

W

wild bill

I Try and finish with ex-p on all my details.I know that the first prep and swirl removal is the ground work for all the end results.

"Is the polish"not ssr line but a separate polish needed after ssr?

Is "BH" a polish or glaze is this enough to use after all paint correction is done,before adding ex or ex-p.Is pws a polish and sealer,can it be used after the ssr line and will it hold up like ex-p?

Should I get a bottle of pro polish to have in my arsenal just to have straight polish?Is the straight polish used on wheels and crome with better results than other products. :?

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Is the polish not ssr line but a separate polish needed after ssr?
No. It's not needed, but some people like the looks from the extra step.
Is "BH" a polish or glaze is this enough to use after all paint correction is done,before adding ex or ex-p.
It's a glaze that does some cleaning. It's not a polish. If you did a good job correcting the paint, this would be "enough."
Is pws a polish and sealer,can it be used after the ssr line and will it hold up like ex-p?
Yes it is both. Yes it can follow the SSR's. No, I don't think it will last quite as long as EX-P.
Should I get a bottle of pro polish to have in my arsenal just to have straight polish
Personal preference. PP is versatile. It can be used on chrome, glass, and paint.
Is the straight polish used on wheels and crome with better results than other products.
If you are used to a protective coating being left behind while polishing wheels, then PP will be more work, as it leaves nothing behind, so you would need to do another step. But it does work well for polishing chrome etc.