spray & wipe waterless wash

M

MSP#735

what are the conditions that you can or CANT use this product? how 'dirty' can the car be in order to safely use this WITHOUT having to actually wash the car? ive always been hesitant about products like this, without washing prior to using them. im a newbie so excuse my rookie questions.

Larry A

Advanced Helper
I would think a weeks worth of dirt, and of course no mud. If used during the winter, rinse the salt off first.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
MSP#735 said:
what are the conditions that you can or CANT use this product? how 'dirty' can the car be in order to safely use this WITHOUT having to actually wash the car? ive always been hesitant about products like this, without washing prior to using them. im a newbie so excuse my rookie questions.

As Larry said, you really should avoid mud, not that the product can't do the job, but it would be a waste of a lot of product and you would go through a bunch of towels, ask me how I know :wink: :D

Basically use reason, it is your car and you certainly don't want to scratch it.
There is more lubrication than soap and water, but remember not to rub, just wipe. The dirtier the finish is the more Spray and Wipe and towels you will need.. Also remember to turn your towels frequently to the clean side.

Literally I have found no instance where it can't be used, but again if the dirt is heavy and can be at least rinsed off first, then use your judgement and also figure which is time and cost effective for you. :)