Spray & Rinse Wheel Cleaner

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Spray & Rinse Wheel Cleaner -
A professional product with a slightly acidic base (pH=4) that makes even the worst wheels easy to clean. Just spray it on and rinse it off. Spray & Rinse should only be used by professionals or enthusiasts with proper tools, training, and protection.

Remember .. the spray head you receive with the product is the finest available on the market with Viton seals, but it is chemical resistant, not chemical proof, and must me rinsed out after each daily use.

G

gmblack3

My SnR review:

Ok here is the front drivers side wheel from the wifes 99 BMW 740il. I applied 1 coat of Z2pro to the "easy" surfaces on the wheels about 1 month ago.

After about 2 weeks of no love:

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

After a rinse from the hose:

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

After applying Poorboys Spray n Rinse. I use quite a bit of the product, making sure it contacts every part of the wheel.

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

After rinse with hose. Straight stream at first, then fan out the water to make sure its all rinsed off:

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

I even wiped off the wheel with a clean white cotton towel. No brake dust at all on the towel.

If you look closely in the corners you will see where the clearcoat is done, it has been like this since we bought the car 20 months ago. Lack of proper cleaning by the previous owner.

R

Rob

Are you using it full strength? Looks like break dust has accumulated in the corners. Try another full strength application to the corners, let it sit for 1-2 minutes then rinse with high pressure. Next get a bottle brush (or any SOFT narrow brush) and scrub the corners. It should come off!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Rob said:
Are you using it full strength? Looks like break dust has accumulated in the corners. Try another full strength application to the corners, let it sit for 1-2 minutes then rinse with high pressure. Next get a bottle brush (or any SOFT narrow brush) and scrub the corners. It should come off!

Rob you didn't read carefully :smt009

gmblack3 said:
If you look closely in the corners you will see where the clearcoat is done, it has been like this since we bought the car 20 months ago. Lack of proper cleaning by the previous owner.

R

Rob

No I read it but if you look carefully the stuff is german organic brake dust brown. I think he'll be pleased if he gives it a go.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Rob said:
No I read it but if you look carefully the stuff is german organic brake dust brown. I think he'll be pleased if he gives it a go.

It's actually clearcoat failure ...it only looks dirty where the clearcoat wore off

R

Rob

:smt075 :smt064 :smt084 :smt021
NO IT'S NOT CLEARCOAT FAILURE!!!!

Just kidding.... okay so I stand corrected failure it is.

S

Skidiver

Chrome Wheels

How does this product work on chrome wheels?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
It works great on chrome, and i would also suggest that after rinsing (just in case there is any pitting or hairline breaks in the plating) that you give a light wash with regular car wash soap for further nuetralization of the cleaning agents. :D

C

chelsear513

I've never had an easier time cleaning my rims, two thumbs up for this product.

:smt038:smt038:smt038

van185

Advanced Helper
Spray and Rinse Wheel Cleaner is great stuff. Just recently started using it in my detail shop and it is now my go to wheel cleaner. Have treid several wheel cleaners in the past and finally found one that works. Great product!