Spray and Wipe as a prewax cleaner?

C

Crazy Banjo

Can Spray and Wipe be used as a light prewax cleaner?

Let's say I have clayed my car and done a polish and protection with PB's Polish with Sealant. After that I call it a day - and when I return the next day my intention is to add a layer of PB' Natty's Paste Wax White. But then I see that a fine layer of dust has settled on the car during the night....... Then what to do?

The first thing that springs to my mind is to grab a good MF cloth and a bottle of Spray and Wipe and then remove the dust that way.

So my question is - is that okay? In other words can Natty's Paste Wax (or EX or EX-P) bond to the surface after a fresh clean-up with Spray and Wipe?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Can Spray and Wipe be used as a light prewax cleaner?

Let's say I have clayed my car and done a polish and protection with PB's Polish with Sealant. After that I call it a day - and when I return the next day my intention is to add a layer of PB' Natty's Paste Wax White. But then I see that a fine layer of dust has settled on the car during the night....... Then what to do?

The first thing that springs to my mind is to grab a good MF cloth and a bottle of Spray and Wipe and then remove the dust that way.

So my question is - is that okay? In other words can Natty's Paste Wax (or EX or EX-P) bond to the surface after a fresh clean-up with Spray and Wipe?

absolutely ... you have it !!!

C

Crazy Banjo

absolutely ... you have it !!!

Sounds good :-D .

I was just afraid that the ingredient(s) in Spray and Wipe that makes the surface slick could be a problem. I know it's not wax - so my guess is that it is oils....and I was thinking that wax couldn't bond to oils.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Sounds good :-D .

I was just afraid that the ingredient(s) in Spray and Wipe that makes the surface slick could be a problem. I know it's not wax - so my guess is that it is oils....and I was thinking that wax couldn't bond to oils.

Spray and Wipe doesn't make things slick, it just makes it clean so what ever is under the dirt that was slick before it got dirty is slick again ;)