Some product questions

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Hey all,

I've been gone from the forum for a few years. Just picked up a new Accord Coupe in Deep Blue Opal Metallic about a month ago, it got a coat of LNB the day after. :grin:

I have a pretty full range of poorboy's products, both pro polishes, all the ssr's, LNB, S+W, S+G, EX-P, polish w/ sealant, bird SH&T remover, etc. I need to order some new microfiber towels and a few pads for the PC, and was interested in trying out a paste wax as well. I have seen a few posts about Natty's black, and I was wondering if you'd recommend that or the Natty's blue paste wax for my car?

The color is a medium-dark blue with lighter blue flake.

Are there any other new(ish) products I should check out?

Thanks!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hey all,

I've been gone from the forum for a few years. Just picked up a new Accord Coupe in Deep Blue Opal Metallic about a month ago, it got a coat of LNB the day after. :grin:

I have a pretty full range of poorboy's products, both pro polishes, all the ssr's, LNB, S+W, S+G, EX-P, polish w/ sealant, bird SH&T remover, etc. I need to order some new microfiber towels and a few pads for the PC, and was interested in trying out a paste wax as well. I have seen a few posts about Natty's black, and I was wondering if you'd recommend that or the Natty's blue paste wax for my car?

The color is a medium-dark blue with lighter blue flake.

Are there any other new(ish) products I should check out?

Thanks!

welcome back .. you know we are now located in Florida .. .. if you want the Metal Flake to pop and you want a paste, use the Natty's Red .. it will give a little more pop than the LNB or you can just keep using the LNB ... there is another new product that is being released here tomorrow, but not sure it will do a lot to a new car .. new cars if prepped well (good Pro Polish cleaning) should have some great pop to it.
Also remember that everything and I mean everything you do to the car should be back and forth ..no curves and no circles ;) my truck is now 4 years old with no swirls with this method... good luck with car and let me know if you have any questions

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Thanks Steve, I know you're in Florida now. I called to see if I cold still pick up an order! I would really love for the flake to pop, so I guess Natty's Red it will be. The pop is pretty good already, so sounds like your new product may not be necessary for me. Is it best to apply the red by hand, or can I still use the PC on a slow speed like I would with LNB? Do you by any chance know what size bolt I can use in place of where the handle goes on the PC? I'd like something to keep the cover from popping off, but have lost my handle.

I'm planning to go this route for my full detail once I have time and the weather cooperates:

1. Wash
2. Clay if needed.
3. Pro Polish with black pad
4. EX-P with red pad
5. Ex-P again the next day.
6. Wax, which looks like Red as of now.

Here's a pic of the new ride the day after I used LNB on it:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Thanks Steve, I know you're in Florida now. I called to see if I cold still pick up an order! I would really love for the flake to pop, so I guess Natty's Red it will be. The pop is pretty good already, so sounds like your new product may not be necessary for me. Is it best to apply the red by hand, or can I still use the PC on a slow speed like I would with LNB? Do you by any chance know what size bolt I can use in place of where the handle goes on the PC? I'd like something to keep the cover from popping off, but have lost my handle.

I'm planning to go this route for my full detail once I have time and the weather cooperates:

1. Wash
2. Clay if needed.
3. Pro Polish with black pad
4. EX-P with red pad
5. Ex-P again the next day.
6. Wax, which looks like Red as of now.

Here's a pic of the new ride the day after I used LNB on it:

absolutely gorgeous ... best of luck with it :smt023