Some of the latest products we are working on

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Currently we are working on Polish w/ Sealant (PwS). This will be a one step cleaner and sealant. We will be getting in our next version soon, which will have a bit more bite than the first version. Even though many of the people who have tested the first version have really given some great feedback, we want to see if it can be improved before being officially released.
Another product that is under testing is a revised formula of Professional Polish (PP) . Even thought the original formula is one of my favorite and first products, we are looking to get better results and make it easier to use. The few testers we have chosen, have liked it very much and it should soon be available for testing and review by a few more people before release.
We had been working on an Air Freshener/Deodorizer. The first set went out but had limitations. We revised it and added an anti-bacterial property and with a few months of testing under our belts it is really working well.

More news on these and other products will be available periodically.

G

Car Wash

Are you still developing a wash & wax product? :shock:

Are you planning additional updates to any of your products this year? :eek:

Am I asking too many questions? :lol:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Re: Car Wash

mgm2003 said:
Are you still developing a wash & wax product? :shock:

Are you planning additional updates to any of your products this year? :eek:

Am I asking too many questions? :lol:

We toyed with the idea of a wash and wax but it may have to wait a while.
we are currently working on a new version of soap that is made for foam guns and will produce more foam for those who just like to see foam. We will be trying to keep the lubrication the same as Super Slick & Suds as that is the most important part not the foam. Basically we are looking to get a little more foam to stick to the vehicle to add to the lubrication during washing, not to amaze your neighbors kids with a mound of foam that serves no car washing enhancement purpose.

We often update and upgrade product without the fan fare as most people won't even notice. Professional Polish will be announced as it will be very noticable and Polish w/ sealant which a few samples arrive just moments ago, will have an announcement.

G

Glad to see that new products are coming! I agree with the foam issue. I honestly think that too much foam could be more harmful than good. Like if the foam is 2 feet in the air what good is that doing to the surface? But some people like to see a lot of foam.

G

I hope a few Bug Squash properties make it to the foam gun mix :). Regardless -SS&S with a foam gun produce excellent results. I've tried several washes & mixes, and SS&S/BS rules!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
mgm2003 said:
I hope a few Bug Squash properties make it to the foam gun mix :). Regardless -SS&S with a foam gun produce excellent results. I've tried several washes & mixes, and SS&S/BS rules!

Just got some new samples and I'll let you know how it works :smt026

G

GTScott

You need some crazy strong leather cleaner. No one out there has a really good one, IMO.

-GT

G

GTScott

poorboy said:
GTScott said:
You need some crazy strong leather cleaner. No one out there has a really good one, IMO.

-GT

Try APC . :wink:

While I would generaly belittle your idea just out of principle alone, that is not a bad idea. Any suggestions on dillution? This is tan leather that looks brown. I think momma used to haul her kid to soccer practice in this little Aston.

-GT

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
GTScott said:
poorboy said:
GTScott said:

-GT

Try APC . :wink:

While I would generaly belittle your idea just out of principle alone, that is not a bad idea. Any suggestions on dillution? This is tan leather that looks brown. I think momma used to haul her kid to soccer practice in this little Aston.

-GT

Try 15:1 ..it really doesn't need to be stronger than that..but then again you are in Georgia so you might make it a little stronger :smt064

G

George

PwS seems very promising. I was very impressed with the sample I had the opportunity to try out. Good cleaning characteristics, great gloss and left the surface pretty slick! Going to be a great 1 step product for inbetween full details. Topped with Natty's and you won't be dissappointed :)

George

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Polish w/ Sealant version 3

After discussing the pros and cons of each of the previous two versions of PwS with my chemist he has agreed to make a third version with the properties of both previous versions. He said he'd start working on it in a few days and hoepfully we will see it soon. 8)

R

Rob

I have an idea. STOP MAKING NEW PRODUCTS! I'm running out of space to store additional cases!!!! Just kidding, I love that you are constantly innovating new products and more importantly not resting on your laurels with the old stuff!!!
Keep up the great work.. :smt023

F

FreeBIZZ

Re: Polish w/ Sealant version 3

poorboy said:
After discussing the pros and cons of each of the previous two versions of PwS with my chemist he has agreed to make a third version with the properties of both previous versions. He said he'd start working on it in a few days and hoepfully we will see it soon. 8)

any updates on this------release date?

thanks

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Mike T said:
Any updates on the when the new ProPolish will be available?

The new Pro Polish has been released unofficially in pints by me and a few distributors and will be sent to all distributors as they reorder :)

I

icu812

when are you going to release the PwS ?
any thoughts on making a spray on sealant (like EX-P meets S&G)?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
icu812 said:
when are you going to release the PwS ?
any thoughts on making a spray on sealant (like EX-P meets S&G)?

Expect PwS to be ready by the end of the month ...final color and scent are still being discussed as the labels are in production.

Not sure a spray sealant is in our immediate future... :wink:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Well it's been over a year and we're ready for a few new products to be announced by the end of next month ... I really think everyone will be liking these new products. :D more info to come in the next few weeks :smt033

B

Brent

Poorboy said:
Well it's been over a year and we're ready for a few new products to be announced by the end of next month ... I really think everyone will be liking these new products. :D more info to come in the next few weeks :smt033

You tease, won't you give us a hint??????