Some of the latest products we are working on

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Well Autogeek let the proverbial cat out of the bag :?

Poorboy’s World Black Hole Show Glaze for Dark Vehicles
Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze is formulated exclusively for dark colored vehicles. The glaze cleans and fills light swirl marks to leave a brilliant, glossy, slick show car shine. Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze can be applied any time to hide minor imperfections and to enhance gloss on black, red, and all dark vehicles.

Poorboy’s World White Diamond Show Glaze for Light Vehicles
Hide light imperfections and improve gloss to give your light colored vehicle a show car shine! Apply Poorboy’s World White Diamond Show Glaze any time to conceal minor blemishes between details. All white, silver, and light colors will shine like diamonds!

Poorboy’s World Quick Detailer Plus (QD+)
Poorboy’s World Quick Detailer PLUS cleans and protects your vehicle any time, anywhere. Poorboy’s unique formula contains real Brazilian carnauba and polymers to give your vehicle a quick boost of shine and protection. QD+ helps reduce fading and oxidation with regular use. Maintain your vehicle’s showroom shine with Poorboy’s World Quick Detailer PLUS

B

brendans225

i may have missed it Steve, but when are these products going on sale, i really want to try out some of that QD+ :D

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
brendans225 said:
i may have missed it Steve, but when are these products going on sale, i really want to try out some of that QD+ :D

they have gone on sale at some of my distributors already... it will be up on my site by Wednesday ... I have talked with David from down your way and I'm sure he'll be getting some soon :wink:

B

brendans225

Poorboy said:
brendans225 said:

they have gone on sale at some of my distributors already... it will be up on my site by Wednesday ... I have talked with David from down your way and I'm sure he'll be getting some soon :wink:

great stuff, can't wait :D

i might have to order one from u early just cos i don't think i can hold out, haha :p

also need some new towels too :D

L

littlemissGTO

Poorboy said:
brendans225 said:

Cool. I'll pick some up from you soon.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
brendans225 said:
Poorboy said:
brendans225 said:

great stuff, can't wait :D

i might have to order one from u early just cos i don't think i can hold out, haha :p

also need some new towels too :D

lol .. I just had another order from down your way for a lot of microfiber ..we need to get David on the bandwagon :wink:

B

brendans225

Just tried QD+ and by god its awesome!

didn't have a sprayer so had to use a duragloss one, haha

seems slightly thicker than SG - but definitely provides more depth, and not any harder to use, spreads real easy, 1 spray a panel was more than sufficient in most cases :D ......surface is also very slick too :)

great product Steve!

QD+ and SG = bestest QD's around :D

davekt

Advanced Helper
brendans225 said:
Just tried QD+ and by god its awesome!

didn't have a sprayer so had to use a duragloss one, haha

seems slightly thicker than SG - but definitely provides more depth, and not any harder to use, spreads real easy, 1 spray a panel was more than sufficient in most cases :D ......surface is also very slick too :)

great product Steve!

QD+ and SG = bestest QD's around :D
Good to hear you liked it Brendan will have to try some real soon.