Show me your dirty microfiber and pads

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
We have some extra samples from Detail Fest and thought we'd share
cool.gif

Show me your dirty microfiber and pads ...

We are looking for some testers for our new Microfiber Cleaner and Foam Pad / Pre-Treatment Microfiber Cleaner ....

Winners will be posted here on Friday

All you have to do is:

• wash your microfiber and pads
  • post a review

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Will take some pics tomorrow. You want pics of them before they're cleaned or after they've been washed and aren't completely clean yet?

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Thanks for the cleaning products to try! I should be using them within the next week or so and will give a quick review once I try them out.

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
Dwayne, is there any way I can get a sample of that pad cleaner sample to try too? Or I'm willing to purchase a quart to try.
It's got the color of APC which I've been using PBs with great results. (Steve said at PB detail weekend that's all you need). Does this work better?
I would like to try it in my pad washer if you can give me the dilution ratio.

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Dwayne, is there any way I can get a sample of that pad cleaner sample to try too? Or I'm willing to purchase a quart to try.
It's got the color of APC which I've been using PBs with great results. (Steve said at PB detail weekend that's all you need). Does this work better?
I would like to try it in my pad washer if you can give me the dilution ratio.

Hey Shawn,

I think we may be able to get a sample your way. Our APC has been used for years to clean microfiber and pads and in an effort to get even better results (like even softer towels) we are working on formulating more specific products for certain needs. APC is versatile and highly dilutable to be effective at cleaning a wide range of surfaces and our new microfiber and pad cleaners are specifically designed to do one job only. If you like the results that you get with APC, it's still a great product and recommended for numerous applications. When you try the samples you can compare and hopefully provide us with some feedback as to which you like better.

van185

Advanced Helper
When you get the final product worked out post that it's available. I've tired several brands in the past and have a lot of dirty pads and microfiber's. I need a better product that I use now.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
When you get the final product worked out post that it's available. I've tired several brands in the past and have a lot of dirty pads and microfiber's. I need a better product that I use now.

So how does this product work out? Want to buy when I place my next order

Ed

Just make a request when ordering and we'll get a sample in for you .. it works unbelievably and leaves the microfiber softer than new ..

We are working on labels and final directions ....