Scents or Aromas

G

gben

Having recently bought and used Natural Look I love it but I don't love it. It works absolutely great but the scent is way too much on the fruity side. If you could develop NL with a scent that says class not fruit I believe you'd have a real hit on your hands. Some people don't want to smell cherries for a couple of days no matter how nice the interior looks. The cherry scent may work in a mini van or what ever vehicle hauls a lot of kids but certainly not in cars like a vette,lexus or beemer. You could offer the current scent for people who like it and I know there are many, and an upscale aroma for the high end cars. You could even do some sample testing of the new aromas you're thinking about to see what the masses want. I believe offering a quality product like NL with a high end aroma to it would be a huge success. Thanks for letting me rant.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
gben said:
Having recently bought and used Natural Look I love it but I don't love it. It works absolutely great but the scent is way too much on the fruity side. If you could develop NL with a scent that says class not fruit I believe you'd have a real hit on your hands. Some people don't want to smell cherries for a couple of days no matter how nice the interior looks. The cherry scent may work in a mini van or what ever vehicle hauls a lot of kids but certainly not in cars like a vette,lexus or beemer. You could offer the current scent for people who like it and I know there are many, and an upscale aroma for the high end cars. You could even do some sample testing of the new aromas you're thinking about to see what the masses want. I believe offering a quality product like NL with a high end aroma to it would be a huge success. Thanks for letting me rant.
First, Welcome to our forum :D
You can try diluting Bold N Bright 3:1 and you'll get a very close product without the scent or if you have leather interiors, which come in most high end vehicles, try Leather Stuff, which has a mild leather scent which blends in very well. :) Of the thousands of bottles of Natural Look sold, most people do like the Cherry scent and only once in a while, maybe less than .1% , do not like the scent. :wink:

H

harry

I happen to like the smell of NL I even spray it down the vents to keep the smell a little longer in the car....

M

mblgjr

Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like the "cherry pepto" smell.

How does LS compare in the UV durability dept. to NL? Which is "tougher"?