QW+ (Quick Wax Plus Carnauba)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
QW+ (Quick Wax plus Carnauba)

A fast and easy way to add Carnauba and UV protection between complete details.
Use it after Spray & Wipe or a wash.
You can also use it to enhance the shine when you pull into that show or cruise night.
Can be used as a wipe on, wipe off product or it can be left to dry to a haze and then removed. It can also be used by hand or random orbital polisher.
This is also a sun friendly product.

N

Nic

I have tried this product and it is excellent, spray it onto the detailed paintwork and wipe off, I cannot say enough for this product, it adds clarity and protection in one bottle :wink:

You have done it again Poorboys :D

F

Flyin'Hawaiian

I've had good results wiping it on. I spray it on a microfiber applicator pad and spread it that way. Wiping off with another MF towel. Great product!

B

brendans225

i never really noticed this product! but i'll give it try next i get stuff from my local supplier :D ...........sounds ace!

B

brendans225

Hi Steve

Just got some today, and was wondering what it meant with this on the back of the label (First Line)

"QW+ is a unique cleaner and wax....."

does this mean it is like Spray and Wipe and has some light cleaning abilities to lift dirt of the paint, or is it meant to mean it has light polishing abilities (i.e like an AIO)?

Just a little confused as the front of the bottle also says it removes "water spots" and "light oxidation"

Thanks,
Brendan :D

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
brendans225 said:
Hi Steve

Just got some today, and was wondering what it meant with this on the back of the label (First Line)

"QW+ is a unique cleaner and wax....."

does this mean it is like Spray and Wipe and has some light cleaning abilities to lift dirt of the paint, or is it meant to mean it has light polishing abilities (i.e like an AIO)?

Just a little confused as the front of the bottle also says it removes "water spots" and "light oxidation"

Thanks,

Depending on how you use QW+ it can do different jobs.. if you spray or wipe it on and then just buff it's just a booster wax to enhance the wax already on the car. if you rub QW+ or apply with a machine, it would work more like PwC than Spray and Wipe. QW+ is best used on a washed surface. Hope this helps :smt006

B

brendans225

Thanks Mate :D

I was intending to use it as a booster after every wash and never realised it could also be used like a cleaner wax with a machine, thats what had me confused, all good now :D .....thanks for the explanation :)

Cheers,

B

brendans225

Tried some today, definitely not what i expected :)

my primary goal was to give the paint a bit more warmth given i have just applied a few layers of sealant underneath

i actually thought it would be watery like SG or SW, but its actually a bit thicker, spraying it on the panel and applying it was a bit tricky - tricky in that it doesn't spread as easily as SG or SW, but that is expected given its thicker texture :)

i sprayed it on the panel, then spread it with a mf cloth across the whole panel, did the whole car, and then did a final buff to perfect the finish and remove any excess product.............not sure if this is the best way to apply it if i want to use it as a quick touch up after a wash?

pics tomorrow :D

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I find it best to apply to a sponge applicator , spread it out completely and then buff off :wink:

B

brendans225

Thanks mate, give that a try after i wash my car next time :D
'
Cheers,
Brendan

B

brendans225

pics as promised :)

DSC01098.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

DSC01107.jpg

DSC01115.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

DSC01123.jpg

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
yes it is the hidden gem in our line ... those who have use it and understand its capabilities just seem to :smt007

another hint ... if you have any colored or stained glass around the house ... it brings out a shine that is unbelievable :smt047