QD plus vs QW

512detail

Helper
I'm looking for some clarification on some of Poorboys Spray detail products

Here's my idea of how they are based on protection from most to least: correct me if I am wrong
Quick Wax - from what I have read...QW should be hand applied and let haze- so im presuming it would have the most protection?
QD plus
Spray and Gloss
Spray and Wipe (no protection)

I've been wanting to try QD+ and Spray and Gloss because I absolutely love Spray and Wipe, but they seem kind of like the same product to me.

I see Spray and Gloss being used as a drying aid with my rinseless wash routine as a good idea and will probably buy some this spring/summer but wanted to ask what people's experiences with these products have been and when you use one over the other.

thanks

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Both would be considered a quick way to apply some wax with QD+ being in the quick detailer/spray wax category and QW+ in the hand applied wax category. I prefer QD+ for it's easy spray-on, wipe-off application. Your list regarding the levels of protection are correct. One thing to consider is the QW+ does have the ability to stain trim so extra care needs to be taken on vehicles with black trim and moldings.

512detail

Helper
different type of waxing .. QW+ you might call a cleaner wax on steroids .. ;)

I like that idea.

so now im thinking about QW+ then Nattys Blue (or any one of nattys applicable paste's) unless of course you guys have a spray sealant coming out (nattys Red seal?)