PWS

Larry A

Advanced Helper
A little time ago I received a sample bottle of PWS from Pockets. It was about 40 degrees today , and I deceided to try it on my car, a 2006 Ford Escape, medium blue metalic in color. I know that 40 degrees is a little to cold to wax a car outside , but I did it anyway. I applied it very thin and rubbed it in well. It seemed a little harder to remove ,but not to bad , but like I said it was cold out. I was very impressed with the gloss it gave . It really made the metalic pop. The slickness was outstanding. I can see Pws being one of my favoretts for a cleaner wax. Good stuff. I would of liked to post a picture, but I dont know how to do that , and I dont have a camera anyhow.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Way to go Pockets!!

Larry: did you apply via hand or machine? I'm guessing hand, as you mentioned "rubbed in" instead of "worked it."

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Glad you liked it Larry ... I'm not sure how picture posting works other than using photobucket etc.

Would love to see the pictures ... :smt007

and ps..yeah waxing at 40 does make work a little harder :smt002

Scott P

Advanced Helper
I use PwS as more than just a cleaner wax. I use it after the final polishing to give a final cleaning to the paint and lay down a base of protection. I then top it with a wax or sealant.

ronkh

Da King
IMAG0248.jpg