Professional Polish

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Professional Polish- Professional Polish is the best and most versatile polish available. It is an awesome Paint/Clearcoat cleaner, metal polish, and super on Glass, Plastic, Headlight Covers, and Plexiglass. It's perfect as the final preparation before application of a wax or sealant. It can be used by hand or machine.
Contains No Wax or Silicone, Body Shop Safe
Can be used in direct sunlight

R

Rob

Pro-Polish

A truly great product but.... where does it go? The SSR's do such a great job on paint, where does pro fit in the polishing process?

M

mmiciunas

I need to buy a polish. I am deciding if I want to buy
PP or PWC and use it with EXP. I have topped with Nattys in the past and has worked well. I never bought PWC and don't need a "one step" with PWC but I was wondering if I should buy PWC instead of PP and then top with EXP. Not sure if I had to use PWC with EX or if I can use EXP. I have a whole bottle left of EXP
so I'd rather not have to spend the money yet to get EX.
I would like to try the look with "more" carnuba so what if I tried:
-PWC
-EXP
-Nattys

Thanks Guys!
Marlene Miciunas

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
mmiciunas said:
I need to buy a polish. I am deciding if I want to buy
PP or PWC and use it with EXP. I have topped with Nattys in the past and has worked well. I never bought PWC and don't need a "one step" with PWC but I was wondering if I should buy PWC instead of PP and then top with EXP. Not sure if I had to use PWC with EX or if I can use EXP. I have a whole bottle left of EXP
so I'd rather not have to spend the money yet to get EX.
I would like to try the look with "more" carnuba so what if I tried:
-PWC
-EXP
-Nattys

Thanks Guys!
Marlene Miciunas

you can go either way .. the PwC will give a deeper base, the PP will give a brighter & clearer look

E

e4mwc

Another great use for Professional Polish

I used PP this weekend to restore the headligh covers on my 8 year old truck. It worked great. I just used an old cotton T-shirt and alot of elbow grease. While I was at it I used PP in the same manner to remove some heavy oxidation on the rear window rubber weatherstripping. I was amazed how well it worked. Another great product by Poorboy's World.

Thanks

Mike

P

Pockets

Re: Another great use for Professional Polish

e4mwc said:
I used PP this weekend to restore the headligh covers on my 8 year old truck. It worked great. I just used an old cotton T-shirt and alot of elbow grease. While I was at it I used PP in the same manner to remove some heavy oxidation on the rear window rubber weatherstripping. I was amazed how well it worked. Another great product by Poorboy's World.

Thanks

Mike

Yes, Mike PP is one of our most versatile products! Love using it on just about everything glass, paint, plastics, and chrome/plating. Glad you had a favorable experience with it :smt001

rabbi

I use PP on my windows and love it. My 1st detail of every year or if I'm going to use/try a new product I always go to PP because it gives the paint a "clean" look while PWC gives the paint a somewhat richer or deep look.With the PP I feel it let's the other product/s show what they can do.Just mho.

ronkh

Da King
I use PP on my windows and love it. My 1st detail of every year or if I'm going to use/try a new product I always go to PP because it gives the paint a "clean" look while PWC gives the paint a somewhat richer or deep look.With the PP I feel it let's the other product/s show what they can do.Just mho.

:smt045

G

Gus-Gus

I actually just detailed my dining room table yesterday.. my two year old daughter really put a hurting on it and it was in bad shape.. so i broke out my flex with Pro Polish on a black pad and it took out some minor scratches and alot of marring from sliding dishes.. i took a few pictures but on such a dark wood it was hard to get them to show anything... i topped it with a coat of liquid nattys blue and then a coat of nattys red and i must say its never looked better!

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
You know I've thought about doing the same with mine, even though it's not too bad it still might help... I also thought about doing it to the coffee table that my son thought would be fun to rub sand paper on..... Both tables are a satin finish so I don't know how well I would like it glossy.

IMG_8473.jpg

IMG_8472.jpg

IMG_8475.jpg

IMG_8474.jpg

Thinking about trying it on this window that didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. I'm hoping that it will level some of the flat/gloss in the urethene.

IMG_8150.jpg

IMG_8149.jpg

G

Gus-Gus

Just try it on a small section out of the way see what it looks like...