Polish recommendation for swirls on black?

W

wallywax

For years I have been using the SSR 2.5 white pad and SSR1/PwcB red pad combo with good results. Will Pro polish give me better and or easier results? How do you recommend using the Pro polish twins? Should I get both. Should I also invest in a black finishing pad? Looking for a good 1-2 step combo?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
For years I have been using the SSR 2.5 white pad and SSR1/PwcB red pad combo with good results. Will Pro polish give me better and or easier results? How do you recommend using the Pro polish twins? Should I get both. Should I also invest in a black finishing pad? Looking for a good 1-2 step combo?
Walter there is nothing wrong with your technique especially with a PC ... The PP & PP2 is also a great combo, but seems to be more effective with the Flex or rotary. After discussions with some professional detailers I have been using mainly black and red pads to start and some foamed wool as my cutting pad with either the Flex or rotary. With the PC, I would probably go with the Orange Pad for cutting and then on to the white or black and finish with the red.