Please add Tapatalk

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Nokia & Windows Phone 7.
Ir allows you the ability to have access to the forum via smartphones from anywhere.

Tapatalk provides full forum access including ability to check private messages, upload photos
from your camera and ability to search forum, etc. All with super-fast direct forum access

GET IT NOW CLICK HERE

Tapatalk for iPhone - FREE (Read Only) / $2.99 full (R/W) version
Tapatalk for Android - FREE (Read Only) / $2.99 full (R/W) version
Tapatalk for BlackBerry - FREE
Tapatalk for Nokia - FREE

Tapatalk supports vBulletin, phpBB, IPB and SMF forums and forum owner can activate this service for free.
Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload),
private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Check out Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF

Is there anybody out there that currently uses Tapatalk?

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I use it for autogeek and 3gwrx forums. I like it for small screens but it does have a few random bugs. It's the best way I have found for using forums on small devices.

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
I use it for autogeek and 3gwrx forums. I like it for small screens but it does have a few random bugs. It's the best way I have found for using forums on small devices.

There is a new version for iPad.
What I like about it is I can access the forum from virtually anywhere.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Doesn't the forum render properly with the iPad without an app/tapatalk?

kitzy

Advanced Helper
I pretty much hate all mobile versions of websites. I refuse to use them. Standard is fine with me although I do notice a lot of people like tapatalk and other mobile versions.

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
On the Ipod the screen is too small to read a forum withour seeing only a small section of the page at a time. Tapatalk puts it into a condensed format, so my opening page only shows new posts then i can naviagte from there. It doesn't look like the regular forum but all of the info is there and much easier to read. It probably isn't a big deal on the Ipad but on the Ipod touch/Iphone it makes a world of difference.

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
Any thought on adding it to PBWF?
It makes VB forums much easier to use on an iPhone.
I also ike the ability to access from anywhere at anytime?

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
I use Tapatalk with both my iPhone and iPad. Tapatalk makes it easy to read without having to try to manipulate through web pages that "just don't seem to fit" on the iPhone. I have about 10 different forums loaded on my Tapatalk app. When the user purchases the IPhone app for $3 the iPad version is free.Tapatalk is free for forum administrators to add to the forum. Did I mention Tapatalk also has moderator capabilities via iPhone/iPad?

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Sounds nice! But I don't have the authority to decide this stuff. (Nor do I have an iPhone or ipad :( )

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
Tapatalk works with iPod Touch, iPhone. iPad, Android and Blackberry not just the iPhone
To me it's easy, fast, organized and allows mobile device access anytime from anywhere.

GearHead_1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
I'm probably a little late in my response to this thread. I'm using a Droid and don't have any real issues reading web pages. That said, the web sites I visit on my phone are almost always sites that I'm familiar with using. You know, get an email on an updated thread and read the post. Because I have used the site the navigation is any too difficult. When I got my phone it the first time I accessed the web it asked me if I wanted Tapatalk and at the time I didn't know what it was so I didn't get the app. I can see where someone who uses a phone for serious Internet browsing would want a simpler interface.