Trim Restorer on trim
Natural Look on the interior

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

I am still learning the PW products, but am getting better. I applied the White Diamonds with the red pad, was this a good idea, or is there a better pad to use?

any tips are welcomed!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
It looks great... one of the best part I love about detailing is the learning. Just when you think you've seen it all, something new comes in your path. Using the Red pad is fine. I met a high end detailer at a show a few years back and he onlyused Red and Black pads for all his detailing and polishing. Never a polishing pad or cutting pad. Again it looks great :smt006

P

pgcobravert

thanks.

I used the red pad for the White Diamonds
I used a white pad for the Pro Polish. If I need to correct, I have used the orange pads. I know I have a lot to learn with the Porter Cable. But, I do get some decent results. Maybe, I will be able to make a detail day :) someday.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
pgcobravert said:
thanks.

I used the red pad for the White Diamonds
I used a white pad for the Pro Polish. If I need to correct, I have used the orange pads. I know I have a lot to learn with the Porter Cable. But, I do get some decent results. Maybe, I will be able to make a detail day :) someday.

If it works for you that is all that counts. We hope you can make it next year :smt023