PC

D

dads gt

Any one know where I can puchase one?? in Canada??

My wife is going States side in a couple of weeks. Where could I purchase one in the Buffalo area?? Lowes??

Thanks Kirk

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Canadian Tire carries the Porter Cable buffer. (I think it's the 7424.) Not cheap, though. Last I checked it was around $220-$250. And this is without a hook and loop backing plate, and with only 1 threaded polishing pad.
If you were willing to order via web, Chris at eshine.ca (Who just happens to be a PB distributor... :smt045 ) has them for under $170. Shipped!! :smt118 You could also get a pad package through him.

Lowes had them, but from what I've read, they've cleared them out cheap, so you might not be able to find any there.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
For a minute I lost my mind and thought he was talking about a PC (computer) :oops: :roll: :smt101 :smt021

D

dads gt

BigLeegr said:
Canadian Tire carries the Porter Cable buffer. (I think it's the 7424.) Not cheap, though. Last I checked it was around $220-$250. And this is without a hook and loop backing plate, and with only 1 threaded polishing pad.
If you were willing to order via web, Chris at eshine.ca (Who just happens to be a PB distributor... :smt045 ) has them for under $170. Shipped!! :smt118 You could also get a pad package through him.

Lowes had them, but from what I've read, they've cleared them out cheap, so you might not be able to find any there.

Ya I think e-shine is the way to go...I order my PB's stuff there anyways.
If there is nothing in the States, I'll get it from Chris :lol: