PB product questions for a Lexus

G

gsxr1100

Hi, I am new to PB but have detailed for a few years (15). I am use a Makita 9227 on a 1998 Black ES300 (mine). I have heard MANY great things about PB and said, what the hell!!!

I have ordered the following items and will get them tomorrow..UNREAL service man!!!!!

1- SSR1- 16oz
1- EX-P - 16oz
1- Natural Look Dressing - 32oz with Sprayer
1- Spray & Wipe - quart with Sprayer
1- Spray & Gloss - Quart with Sprayer
1- QW+ Quick Wax Plus - 16oz
1 -Natty's Paste Wax (BLUE) - 8oz
1- Microfiber/Sponge Applicator (set of 5)
1- Super Slick and Suds Car Wash – quart

Anyone tell me what is a good process to use with these items?

I was thinking about doing this

Step(s):
1- Vinegar or Suds Car wash wash to remove all wax etc
2- Clay using Magic clay (Fine) with Blue Mint Final Wipe (have used
this in the past)
3- SSR1 since the car looks nice now
4- EXP complete car
5- Use Natty’s wax over the EXP

Sound ok or am I in left field???

I am going to use S&W and S&G for minor cleanings (non heavy dirt). Oh, Can I apply these items over road salt?

X

xlnt

You got the right order

I think the s&w will be okay over light salt. Save the s&g for that final touch.

15 years is not few imho, so you probably know this well... keep plenty of microfibre handy :smt023

awd330

Advanced Helper
Your process sounds fine, though a vinegar wash may not be needed unless you are trying to remove some stubborn water spotting. Wait at least a day before topping EX-P with Natty's (I like to wait up to a full week). S&W can be used on road salt, though you will need to use more product and allow it to soak for a minute or so. xlnt also provided the right advice about having plenty of microfiber towels on hand. If the surface is quite dirty (salty), your best bet is to use a very plush and fast absorbing microfiber towel. If you're talking about the Poorboy's lineup, the Mega Plush and Deluxe Mega Towel (DMT) would be good choices for this job.

V

VroomVroom

Excellent advice above. I think you'll love the results. I can tell you that I've used (and had him use) EX-P followed by NB on my Dad's black Toyota Avalon with stunning results.