Pad recommendations

C

CEJ93

Good Day,

I am getting ready to replace the pads for my PC; whose pads do you recommend for Poorboys products or does it really matter?

Thanks,
Eric

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I prefer the Lake Country pads, and the larger 7.5" ...they seem to give better control and less vibration with a PC and deliver better results. Either the full contact or the new CCS pads would be my choice. They are available through a few of my distributors in Florida too :)

C

CEJ93

Thanks for the reply; I will give them a try. Since I am here and talking do you have any recommendations for what to use down here in a hot / HUMID climate. I currently have Poorboys polish with carnauba on my car topped with Nattys and am really happy. I am about to do a friend of mine's truck and am wondering if I should consider something different; durability is kind of what I'd like to have. I have never worked with any of your sealants; will they do well in the humid areas?

Thanks in advance.

Eric

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
There are many variables that contribute to durabilty. Maintenence and the methods as well as products used, if you keep a car indoor or outdoors, and prep too. If you are looking for an added boost in protection, sealants do help a bit and you could replace the Polish w/ carnauba with Polish w/ sealant. Our other sealants. EX and EX-P, work fine in hot humid weather but they do have a different look than using Natty's.

C

CEJ93

Well, I love the look of the Natty's I have on my Taurus. How do the sealants look different? Better or am I giving up something by going to a sealant? Would the polish w/sealant topped by Nattys be a good combo?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
CEJ93 said:
Well, I love the look of the Natty's I have on my Taurus. How do the sealants look different? Better or am I giving up something by going to a sealant? Would the polish w/sealant topped by Nattys be a good combo?

Sealants are brighter and clearer vs deeper and wetter looking. Yes Polish w/ sealant topped by Natty's Blue should give you the best of both worlds :)

C

CEJ93

Great, I need to start charging people for some of the work I do to pay for products :).

Thanks for all of the advice. I'll have to get some stuff up on the bragging forum one of these days.

Take Care,
Eric