Newbie from Hopewell junction NY

J

jays04mach1

Hi everyone. I saw a display for poorboys at a car show this past weekend and I bought the Black Hole and the Nattys Blue! It seems like nice stuff. Can anyone tell me the order to apply the product? I'm thinking of washing, claying, polishing, Black hole then nattys. Does this seem correct?? :?:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
jays04mach1 said:
Hi everyone. I saw a display for poorboys at a car show this past weekend and I bought the Black Hole and the Nattys Blue! It seems like nice stuff. Can anyone tell me the order to apply the product? I'm thinking of washing, claying, polishing, Black hole then nattys. Does this seem correct?? :?:

welcome to our forum :smt006

Nice meeting you at the show :D

J

jays04mach1

Sheer greatness! Ilove this stuff! I really pissed off my brother. I did the process I asked about in my first message to the rear quarter of his car. He was amazed...... Then I told him to go buy his own! His quarter looks great, the rest of his car is hideous!!!!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
jays04mach1 said:
Sheer greatness! Ilove this stuff! I really pissed off my brother. I did the process I asked about in my first message to the rear quarter of his car. He was amazed...... Then I told him to go buy his own! His quarter looks great, the rest of his car is hideous!!!!

roflmao