New Web site is live!!!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hi Everyone ,

We have a brand new interactive web site that was built by Dwayne and looks and works fantastic ...

Check it out poorboysworld.com

Remember to share with family and friends and enter our Facebook contest

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Very happy that you like it. So far the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and I am thankful for that. I have created many websites both solo and as part of a team and in my opinion, this is the best website that I have been a part of development. Of course it needed to be more user friendly, visually pleasing and technically up to date. Looking back, it's all a blur as many hours were put in but I'm very happy with the results.

There are still a few tweaks and additions to be made and the site will get even better over time. My goal was not to copy any other site but to showcase the best version of Poorboy's World that I know is already there, I just needed to reveal it.

Frankster

Advanced Helper
2 thumbs up guys!

one question though, (and I could just be over looking it) how do I go back to the store from the forum?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
ask and you will receive .. check out the new tab that links you directly to the Poorboy's World store :smt041:smt041