New Silk Bordered Deluxe Mega Towel (DMT)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Poorboy's world is proud to announce our new Deluxe Mega Towel (DMT).
We have made a custom towel to meet the needs of our most discerning customers. The DMT is a Coral colored 16" x 16" towel with a Gold scratch-free silk border and no tags. The DMT is great for wax, sealant, & polish removal, as well as for Quick Detailing. It is plush, absorbant and extremely well manufactured to give you the customer a long lasting deluxe towel.
We are sure that after using our Deluxe Mega Towel with it's luxurious feel and look, that you will designate your current towels for customers, friend cars or grunge work.
We will be adding them soon to our web site asap, but for those who can not wait, please pm, e-mail or call to order.
Here are a few pictures of our new towels.
http://www.detailcity.org/forums/at...ga-towel-dmt-img_0299-large-.jpg?d=1144640491
http://www.detailcity.org/forums/at...a-towel-dmt-img_0301-medium-.jpg?d=1144640491

R

Rob

Steve-o,
Could ya post the pics directly here? Some of us, er I mean them MAY have expired accounts at DC or forgot a password or something and may not be able to see them....

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Rob said:
Steve-o,
Could ya post the pics directly here? Some of us, er I mean them MAY have expired accounts at DC or forgot a password or something and may not be able to see them....

if I only knew how :cry:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
DMT.jpg

DMT-2.jpg

:D

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
see there you go..someone that technology doesn't mock :wink:

you should see the microfiber towel that that one is sitting on :shock:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
budman3 said:
Those look great. Are they the same plushness (is that a word) on both sides?? Good idea on splitting up with Dwayne!

they are very plush on one side and less on the other side..one side for polishing and the other for product removal :)

H

harry

I just bought 6 towels and you can't belive how soft the towels are they are well worth investing in them :wink:

B

belcherm58

I got to have a dozen of these. I love the color. I have 1 on the way
from Dwayne as I placed and order for the 6 bottles of S&W. I like the
6 pack deal he was offering and you can never have to many spray
bottles. I used the S&G this weekend and love it. I may be ordering
the 5 gallon sizes from Poorboys if it works as good as the S&G.

N

Nic

I have just placed an order for two of these towels, I cannot wait for them to arrive. :)

G

gmblack3

Steve, Would you recommend these for use with SnW? I really don't want to swirls up the wifes car when its a little dirty or maybe even dirty.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
gmblack3 said:
Steve, Would you recommend these for use with SnW? I really don't want to swirls up the wifes car when its a little dirty or maybe even dirty.

Yes, these are excelent with S&W as well as for removing wax or polish.
The yseem to get even softer after a few washes :)

G

gmblack3

poorboy said:
gmblack3 said:

Yes, these are excelent with S&W as well as for removing wax or polish.
The yseem to get even softer after a few washes :)

Thanks Steve!