New Product Announcement - Liquid Natty's Red Available Now

Dwayne

Operations Manager
It's been so hard keeping this one a secret because this wax is THAT GOOD! It has nice and juicy wet-look shine, it smells really yummy and it reflects and protects all with amazing ease of use. I'm proud to announce to you....

Liquid Natty's Red

We've had numerous requests to make a liquid version of the ultra high-gloss Natty's Red Paste Wax and now we've done it!
Liquid Natty's Red is an amazing formula that may be used on all paint colors and brings a level of gloss, slickness, and shine of a paste wax. Think of Liquid Natty's Red as a paste wax in liquid form. This easy to use liquid car wax can be used by hand or machine in sun or shade. It is a wipe on, let haze, buff off product and is great as a topper or a standalone last step product.

Liquid%20Nattys%20Red%2016oz.jpg

Eandras1

Advanced Helper
You are going to love Liquid Natty's Red (LNR)wax. Liquid Natty's Red is an easy on easy off wax. I applied this to my 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2 weekends ago and it made the paint have a deep rich look that made the paint pop. I applied a thin layer by hand and waited for the LNR to to haze and then I took a clean DMT microfiber towel and buffed to remove the LNR.

Steve all,Imcan say I have been waiting over a week to,be able to say on the forums how much I liked this product. I can't wait to,do a full detail were I wash, clay, Polish, glaze with Blackhole, EX, and then finish withLiquid Natty's Red.

I will,take before and after pictures to show good it looks.

Thanks for another great go,to product.

Ed