New Member looking for the right products.

Hi all,

I just picked up a 2016 RAM 2500. I am really blown away by the color of the truck and I want to make sure it is protected and taken very good care of.
The truck was treated with a product called Resistall. I am not familiar with that product, it obviously sat on the dealership lot for a few months before I purchased it. My questions are:
1) should I wait before waxing/sealing?
2) If I am going to wax/seal the truck what are the proper steps and products?
3) what should I use on the leather interior?

Below is a picture of the truck, thanks for your help!

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Thanks for giving us a call today and congrats on finding this truck! That rig is a beast! That is an amazing color too and I think you'll love the combination of EX-P Sealant and Natty's Red if you want to make the flake pop like crazy. Leather Stuff on the inside is great to clean and maintain plus it smells like leather.

GearHead_1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Hi all,

I just picked up a 2016 RAM 2500. I am really blown away by the color of the truck and I want to make sure it is protected and taken very good care of.
The truck was treated with a product called Resistall. I am not familiar with that product, it obviously sat on the dealership lot for a few months before I purchased it. My questions are:
1) should I wait before waxing/sealing?
2) If I am going to wax/seal the truck what are the proper steps and products?
3) what should I use on the leather interior?

Below is a picture of the truck, thanks for your help!
ResistAll is a sealant that dealers sell as part of their add-on upsale packages. It is a sealant, probably no better or worse than any of the dealer installed sealants on the market. I haven't read up on this particular product but I'd almost bet that it, like many other package sealants requires regular inspections along with booster products to keep the warranty in force. Please don't quote me on this. I'd suggest you read up on it before doing anything as these packages often go for $500 and beyond. Now, if after you read up on this and find it is something along the lines I've suggested, you'll probably arrive at the same conclusion so many others have after purchasing one of these packages. It isn't worth the money and you'd likely be better off performing your own detailing maintenance. If you get to this point the products Dwayne recommended will serve you very well. You'll know it was done to your liking and you won't worry about keeping in step with the ResistAll warrant. Good looking truck by the way.