Natural Look Dressing

K

kastanaras

I just tried this stuff out on my dads car and gave me the exact results I was looking for.

Just wondering how long does this stuff usually last before I need to apply it again and I used a microfiber to apply it to all the plastics and wondering if there is any better applicator for applying it to to all interior plastics.

Scott P

Advanced Helper
Since it's an interior product, I don't know how to measure its durability. My suggestion is that you use it when you feel your interior needs to be wiped down again. Your application process looks fine. I usually wipe on and buff off. If you want more precise control, use a microfiber applicator.

F

Fallz

I tried Nat .Look on my tires just for giggles and was really surprised at the look and durability for an interior product. It lasted pretty dang long and looked even great after a rain.

H

HossAuto

I have also used it on the tires and it lasts longer then one would think. and interior i haven't used it long enough to tell you but so far its been a week and a half and still nice. I cleaned my dash with Poorboys APC 10:1 to clean the past armor all off then i applied natural look.

Rich