Natty's Red!

rabbi

My jar arrived Saturday and that's the day I used it.My oldest daughter went to Florida and left her car at my house. After using SuperSlick with a foamgun I dried the car. As I was putting my stuff away the FedEX man arrived with the wax.By this time I was hot and took a break. When the sun went down and after another washing(the car was driven in the meantime)I broke out the Red. I would say the texture is smoother than the other 2 Natty's but not softer. The strawberry scent is delicious.Like the other Natty's this product is easy on easy off. I put it on the entire car before I began to take it off.It came off just as easily as it went on. From Poorboy's I would expect no less!Now what is different between this wax and the other two Natty's is that this wax leaves the car wetter,deeper and slicker.Her car is a dark blue and by the time I was finished wiping it down it looked like you could swim in it.Everything I look for in a wax this has. Wet,deep,shine and the slickness is a plus.In mho the Red is worth the extra cost.Of the 3 Natty's this is the best!

E

eclass420

Natty's Red

Let me start off by saying Natty's Red is unbelievable. I applied one coat ontop of my red Benz and the finish is unbelieveable! The only trick to this stuff is to let it dry a little bit longer than you would the Natty's Blue. Definitely gives a richer wetter, clearer look than the Blue. If you don't have some yet hurry up and order now while supplies last! Steve I think this is a wax that you have to add to the Natty's lineup!

rabbi

I have used the RED a total of 10 times now. I love the stuff.This week there's been alot of rain and the car beads up beautifully.

E

eclass420

RED is best

Yes that was the main thing I have noticed with the RED is the beading. It leaves no water marks at all. It has rained the last 3 days here in NJ and paint looks beautiful. I don't even think I need to SW. Putting my 3rd coat on tomorrow after a wash.

T

thatick

has anyone tried a coat of red on top of blue. Thats what im considering doing once my red gets here.