Natty's Red V Natty's Blue

C

craig

Hi all. I nearly every case I have found Natty's Red gives a far deeper, wetter finish than Natty's Blue, even on really dark colours :shock:
Has anyone else found this too ???

C

craig

I have used red on nearly every colour car & can honestly say it looks great on everything. Even silver & white seem to have more depth to the finish. Although i dont apply it to Japanese paint as it seems to leave a little staining on the soft finish ! Nattys white or ex-p takes care of those finishes

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I have used red on nearly every colour car & can honestly say it looks great on everything. Even silver & white seem to have more depth to the finish. Although i dont apply it to Japanese paint as it seems to leave a little staining on the soft finish ! Nattys white or ex-p takes care of those finishes

Let's give you a bit of credit here .. the Natty's Red will only enhance the prep work you have done up to the point of your application.

You obviously have the skills needed to make any finish ready for high gloss finish, but the Natty's Blue, allows people to have a flaw or two that wouldn't come out or was just beyond their experience and their tools' ability. Natty's Blue will hide some, while still giving a nice deep gloss and wet shine ;)

C

craig

Very true :smt045 Natty's blue has long been my go to wax for all paint finishes darker than 'medium' shades & great for when customers are looking for a 1 day enhancement detail. I've got to be honest though, in 22 years i have found NO other wax's that can compare to red for warmth & depth. After a full correction detail i usually apply a minimum of 2 coats to seal in my work & customers are always astounded at the finish :-o
My usage for Natty's is about 1 x pot of white, 1 x pot of blue & 3 x pot's of red per year ! Thats how much i love red :smt060

P

Pockets

Very true :smt045 Natty's blue has long been my go to wax for all paint finishes darker than 'medium' shades & great for when customers are looking for a 1 day enhancement detail. I've got to be honest though, in 22 years i have found NO other wax's that can compare to red for warmth & depth. After a full correction detail i usually apply a minimum of 2 coats to seal in my work & customers are always astounded at the finish :-o
My usage for Natty's is about 1 x pot of white, 1 x pot of blue & 3 x pot's of red per year ! Thats how much i love red :smt060

You must have 50 vehicles :smt103

C

craig

You must have 50 vehicles :smt103

Oh how i wish that were true Pockets :smt002
Before my illness i was detailing up to 70 cars a year :smt003 Sadly these days i have to take it easy :smt022 Mind you this year to date i've done around 20 cars, so it's not too bad.
I use Natty's on practically every painted surface !!! Under the hood, door shuts, wheels (after sealant of course) even underneath the trunk lids :smt045
My customers pay me well for the service i provide so it's only fair i give them the best i can.
When you have a few spare minutes, have a search on Facebook for Autoart Detailing. To my knowlege there are only 3 companys called that & i am the only one in the UK :smt023