Natty's Red issue

So I got a tub of Natty's red, is this stuff supposed to disappear as soon as it hits the paint? I know I am loading the MF pad well enough, tried it damp and dry both. I can see the product for about the first 3 or 4 swipes and its gone after that. Is this stuff just so thin you don't see it or do I have a bad tub? I went ahead and ordered a container of blue and another tub of white as I am almost out of white, just thought the red would be a good addition.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
yes, thin is in like a sealant .. and on most colors it is hard to see, thus the need for a second coat to make sure you haven't missed anywhere... if you are alternating layers, then no need for the second coat ;)

yes, thin is in like a sealant .. and on most colors it is hard to see, thus the need for a second coat to make sure you haven't missed anywhere... if you are alternating layers, then no need for the second coat ;)
OK, was really really hard to see almost non existent like the paint just sucked it up! I will give it a few more tries, Thanks