Natty's Blue needs a scent

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I would like to suggest theat the next improvement to the Natty's line include a scent for Natty's Blue paste. While the distinctive Wax/Crayon smell isn't bad it isn't up to par with the intoxicating scent of big league chew...er..I mean Natty's red :).

just a thought

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
are we talking about the same product? Natty's Blue has an awesome Bubblegum scent ... one of the top three IMO ... now we have been thinking of changing the Original Natty's which has a light coconut scent to something more exciting. :smt017

Larry A

Advanced Helper
What ! are we eating candy. Whats the big problem with scents of products. Car wax should smell like car wax . I use to like the smell of the original Simonize. We are waxing a car not eating lunch.

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
are we talking about the same product? Natty's Blue has an awesome Bubblegum scent ... one of the top three IMO ... now we have been thinking of changing the Original Natty's which has a light coconut scent to something more exciting. :smt017

Really? Mine definitely doesn't smell much like bubblegum. Maybe my sniffer is busted?

We may not be eating lunch as we detail but a pleasant scent is always welcome and can make a big difference in tight spaces: for anyone who has ever used a certain iron removing product from Korea you know what I am talking about :)

heck

Advanced Helper
are we talking about the same product? Natty's Blue has an awesome Bubblegum scent ... one of the top three IMO ... now we have been thinking of changing the Original Natty's which has a light coconut scent to something more exciting. ::p

Well New hype: "A stripper scent" takes dollar bills every time you open the jar.:p

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I've got a bottle of stripper scent and my wife liked it....well until i told her the name now its "NOT IN MY CAR!!!" :)

C

craig

The trouble with all poorboys scents is that they smell TOO GOOD :shock: What i mean is im always feeling hungry after using them :-o Nattys blue & red always makes me want to steal my kids candy, while black hole reminds me of grape cool aid ( really wish i could get cool aid in the UK ) ! Before i started using Poorboys products i was a trim 180llb, but now im around 235 !!! Yep i think it's all down to the scents you guys put in them lol :smt110 Thank god you havent thought about a burrito scent :smt040

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
The trouble with all poorboys scents is that they smell TOO GOOD :shock: What i mean is im always feeling hungry after using them :-o Nattys blue & red always makes me want to steal my kids candy, while black hole reminds me of grape cool aid ( really wish i could get cool aid in the UK ) ! Before i started using Poorboys products i was a trim 180llb, but now im around 235 !!! Yep i think it's all down to the scents you guys put in them lol :smt110 Thank god you havent thought about a burrito scent :smt040

you are much closer the best Key lime pie (Spray & Gloss) :D

C

craig

You guys are such a bad influence on me :smt082 My S&W & QD+ arrived yesterday, so im ordering a S&G this morning. I think i had better start doing things by hand instead of machine or i will be 300llb before the summer:lol: