My Outback needs help

C

carljn

So I got turned to your products by a friend, and thank god, cause the prices kept me from sinking too much money into more Zymol.

Here's my problem, and I don't know what would be best to use for it:

Car's location (for the next couple of years at least): Jacksonville, FL

2005 Outback with Obsidian Black Pearl paint and 39000 miles. Purchased it in October with 20k on the clock and it already had some light swirls in the paint. I've been traveling like heck and haven't had time to take out and detail her. After 2 cross-country trips and a lot of highway time, the swirls have got a little worse and there are some noticable scratches on the doors from idiots in the parking lot and some off-road brush. Also the bugs are still caked on the front.

What i then came to notcie was that the previous owner hadn't really maintained the paint or the interior so now the leather (esp the driver seat, light tan color) is dirty and feels dry and is chafing on the driver side.

Thoughts, suggestions? Help!

Thanks.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
If you have a polisher, I'd go with Bug Squash for the bugs, SSR2.5 and 1 for the swirls, either PwC Blue or PwS for an All-In-One, an orange LC pad, a polishing pad, and a finishing pad for correction, S+W and S+G for after washing/bird droppings, Leather Stuff for the leather and Natural Look for the dash etc. If you wanted to, you could go with EX, EX-P, Natty, and/or Natty Blue for toppers, but you could get by without them if you were to polish monthly.