LSP Renew

Hi, I'm a weekend warrior from Argentina, and I love Poorboys products!
I actually polished my car, and toped it with White Diamod (the car is grey), Ex-P and Natty's Red. Got a great finish!

Now I have two questions:

1. How do I realize that Ex-P is gone? I periodically re-apply Nattys, so the beading is still great. Just for the time elapsed?
2. When Ex-P is gone, how I should proceed to renew the LSP? I should 'clean' the previous protection anyway? I must clay and polish again or just go with White Diamond and the others? I could use Polish with Sealant too.

Thank you in advance!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hi, I'm a weekend warrior from Argentina, and I love Poorboys products!
I actually polished my car, and toped it with White Diamod (the car is grey), Ex-P and Natty's Red. Got a great finish!

Now I have two questions:

1. How do I realize that Ex-P is gone? I periodically re-apply Nattys, so the beading is still great. Just for the time elapsed?

If you keep applying Natty's then you can go on indefinitely or until the gloss and shine seem a bit cloudy and not as sharp looking..

2. When Ex-P is gone, how I should proceed to renew the LSP? I should 'clean' the previous protection anyway? I must clay and polish again or just go with White Diamond and the others? I could use Polish with Sealant too.

When you do decide to start from the beginning, you can use Polish with Sealant to remove everything or Professional Polish, and then apply the White Diamond, EX-P and Natty's again as you did before..