LNB and PP2

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
I've either had equipment break down, family blah, and a whole lot that has been postponing my pictures. Figured something is better than nothing for now, till I get better pictures.

So Friday I had a heavily neglected 2004 GMC van to go do, cleaned the roof up with a mix of the soap I had + some neutral ph degreaser. Then followed up with some liquid nattys blue, and got some great shine without polishing.

Then today I was cleaning up a heavily neglected Escalade, which I got to try out my pro polish 2 on the wheels. Really loved how well it did on the wheels, and the hard water stains on the windows. (which I didn't get window pics sadly. :smt010)

Before pic is after degreasing the wheel down to give ya an idea how much pop PP2 added.

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
I'm really liking the gloss from the LNB.
I also have the pro polishes. Im gonna have to try it on wheels.
Definitely see the pop on the wheel.

Are you using a rotary with those two applications?

Wish I didn't sell my Milwaukee rotary a few years ago. It was like new but I never used it so sold it on CL. I didn't like how I managed to sling product on everything, lol. The guy who bought it was going to use it for refinishing wheels too.

jtford95

Advanced Helper
Nice job on both John. I like the results from the LNB. I have some but haven't tried it yet. I really am impressed with the PP2.
I cleaned a faded Kenthworth with it & really cam out great. Did the chrome muffler covers & stacks, & for the amount of time I had put in, which wasn't alot, they really came out great. Nice job tho

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Thanks. Both these applications were done by hand to keep price a little lower. The window glass I didn't get pictures of I had to use a dual action + a foam white pad, I should of tried a dedicated glass pad to get a side by side comparison, hopefully next time.

More time could of been spent for sure on the wheels, I was less than 10 mins per rim. They didn't have the budget for me to do it, so I gave them some poorboys wheel sealant to apply for themselves. I found it really helped on my trucks wheels, and nice and easy soap and water cleaning makes brake dust fall right off.

P

Pockets

Looks great!

We have the same issue of paint chipping on our show van.