Limited Edition Natty's Red coming soon

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yes, we have a Limited Edition Natty's Red coming very soon. There are less than 700 total jars being produced. Most in a very wide openning jar, so that you can keeep your applicator inside and a few coming in the normal clear jar. Both are 8oz in size.
Natty's Red is a new formula that is slicker and wetter than Original or Natty's Blue. In our initial testing the slickness was comparable to a sealant with the depth and wetness of a carnauba. We have tested it in direct sunlight and it was easy to apply and remove, whether using the WOWO method or letting it haze. We hope that many will get a chance to try some, and it will be available from many distributors as early as next week. :smt023

H

HossAuto

I will place my order right now LOL. I have been on this forum for like 3 weeks and have almost all your products (with in a 2week period). Looks like i will order what i don't have and add natty's red to it as well. Much thanks

Rich :D

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
lol ..Rich ..we have just got it in and have to take pictures and then post them up to our site. Thanks for the orders, but please be patient :wink:

H

HossAuto

No rush. Just a compliment of your products and the great fast shipping. its on my door 18 hours after i place a order thats great. I know that i live close but still great. I order from a lot of vendors in my business and they are close to me as well and i rarely get the same fast shipping. You provide great customer service and a great products.

Rich

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
HossAuto said:
No rush. Just a compliment of your products and the great fast shipping. its on my door 18 hours after i place a order thats great. I know that i live close but still great. I order from a lot of vendors in my business and they are close to me as well and i rarely get the same fast shipping. You provide great customer service and a great products.

Rich

thanks Rich ..we do try hard :D

P

Prbigfoot

So this can be applied to all colors? or is it specially designed for dark color cars?

awd330

Advanced Helper
I got my jar! :D

It definitely smells like strawberries and makes you want to take a bite. :shock: I tried it out on a couple test panels and found that it leaves the surface very slick (similar to PwS). The wide mouth jar makes it very accessible for hand applicators too.

G

Go-N Def

awd330 said:
I got my jar! :D

It definitely smells like strawberries and makes you want to take a bite. :shock: I tried it out on a couple test panels and found that it leaves the surface very slick (similar to PwS). The wide mouth jar makes it very accessible for hand applicators too.

And Ritz crackers, too! LOL!!!

H

HossAuto

So when can we buy it?? Stop Teasing us LOL (kidding) I see its already up on autogeek. But I always like to buy from the source.
Sounds good slick is always good.

Rich

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
HossAuto said:
So when can we buy it?? Stop Teasing us LOL (kidding) I see its already up on autogeek. But I always like to buy from the source.
Sounds good slick is always good.

Rich

It should be up on our site this weekend ..I've already sent the web designer all the info :wink:

Other distributors will have it very soon :D

H

HossAuto

Sounds good to me i guess i should start adding other things to my shopping cart as well LOL

Rich

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
davekt said:
Is it coming to Australia.

I'm sure eventually...before I could make it down my distributor list very far, (only 6),all available cases were gone :shock: Many distributors have not been contacted yet, but will soon, and a few that had found out from customers have contacted me and will get some as soon as the remaining cases arrive next week.

It's funny because I had one of my distributors helping me at a show last week and I couldn't even give him a case, only a jar :lol:

G

GarrettpZ1

Why is this stuff only going to be a limited edition, why not make it a standard product?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
GarrettpZ1 said:
Why is this stuff only going to be a limited edition, why not make it a standard product?

Well for now we want to see how everyone likes the new formula and then we'll go from there :wink:

G

GarrettpZ1

well if it's still available when my natty's blue runs out, I will try the Red 8)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
GarrettpZ1 said:
well if it's still available when my natty's blue runs out, I will try the Red 8)
I'm sure a distributor somewhere will still have a few jars around :wink: