Lime Rock Vintage Festival here we come

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Last but not least on our show schedule is Lime Rock Race Park for the Vintage Festival ... this is one of our favorite shows as we get to see some of the most unbelievable race cars form all time on the track as well as one of the best car shows on Sunday that is held on the East Coast. IF you head on up, you will see us as you enter.. Mr. Poorboy will be the first to greet all and the last to say good night each day.
This is our first time on the midway in many many years and we hope we see some of our members. Have a great Labor Day weekend and we will be back in the office on Tuesday. :smt039

Poor Boys at Lime Rock was awesome. Great setup in two Spots !!! Got to meet the guys..Shucks I am sooooo bad with names. Steve & John???? Thanks for the all purpose cleaner. Can't wait to get to my Black BMW and use the Black Hole..
Doug M Golden Detail Putnam County NY

P

Pockets

Hey Doug,

Steve and Chris I'm Chris the younger better looking guy =p

Glad you got to stop by and always nice to put a face with the name. Remember we are just around the corner if you ever need anything and keep your eyes peeled for our Detail Weekend

-Chris

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Thanks for stopping in .. we had our best show ever, but very tiring. We had the pleasure of chatting with Racing Legend Skip Barber(pictured below), and he also loves our products, especially our microfiber :) We met some old friends and made some new ones. The feed back on the products and their uses make the weekend all worth while. So many happy people with stories to go with. It's amazing to me when people tell us about some of the cars that our products are used on regularly and the extremely high end show cars and the events they have won.. I have asked that some of them post here or on our FB page. Overall it was a great time and event..skip&me (Medium).JPG