leather stuff an natural dressing?

M

mustang03

getting ready to order my interior stuff for my car,and are wondering if there is a need for both products. they both say they can be used on vinyl,and leather,they look a like,nl protects from uv,and ls says uv-a,and uv-b.so is it just the smell.seems that ls is more like 303 in its protection qualities so i could use that in place of 303 for my boats interior as well.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Even though the descriptions are similar, there are big differences in the two products ..Natural Look contains biocides which kill and prevent mold and bacteria, this is perfect for not only cars, but boats and RV's etc..Natural Look also has more cleaning ability. NL can be sprayed onto larger surfaces, Leather Stuff must be rubbed on. They both have UV protection, but the Leather Stuff is slightly better. Leather Stuff also has ingredients to soften and condition bare leather(non-coated), NL can do it to a degree, but not as well. Hope this helps ...

For boats, i would definitely go with Natural Look :wink:

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
If I were to use Leather Stuff on a dash, should it be diluted?

Not many cars I do have leather. This will be my first time using Leather Stuff.
Has anyone used both Leather Stuff and Natural Look on an interior without the two scents clashing?

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Even though the descriptions are similar, there are big differences in the two products ..Natural Look contains biocides which kill and prevent mold and bacteria, this is perfect for not only cars, but boats and RV's etc..Natural Look also has more cleaning ability. NL can be sprayed onto larger surfaces, Leather Stuff must be rubbed on. They both have UV protection, but the Leather Stuff is slightly better. Leather Stuff also has ingredients to soften and condition bare leather(non-coated), NL can do it to a degree, but not as well. Hope this helps ...

For boats, i would definitely go with Natural Look :wink:

Good info up in here!

Nice revival Shawn, curious of your question as well. Getting some new knowledge early today!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
If I were to use Leather Stuff on a dash, should it be diluted?

Not many cars I do have leather. This will be my first time using Leather Stuff.
Has anyone used both Leather Stuff and Natural Look on an interior without the two scents clashing?

No you do not dilute ... and yes I have used both, but prefer the Leather Stuff for vehicle with or without leather ;)