Knew better but....

rabbi

Yesterday was cold and I was too busy to wash the car. I decided to take it to a do it yourself wash bay. After power blasting the dirt off the tires/wheels I continued to clean the car. It was getting dark so the conditions were not optimum . I thought the car looked okay after I was finished (6.50 in quarters). Well today when I went out to get in the car the front doors were horrible. The power blasted tire/wheel dirt went onto my doors. So today after it warmed up to around 40 degrees I did the job right with a wash and wax. No more tire and wheel washing unless I do it or supervise (granddaughter).

rabbi

50 in FL is colder (a lot colder) than 50 up north

Come on Ron, you're the king! You're the one we all aspire to be like. Please don't tell me(us) that you've slacked off since moving to the warmer climate. You are the waxer of all waxers! For this I humbly bow before thee.

ronkh

Da King
Come on Ron, you're the king! You're the one we all aspire to be like. Please don't tell me(us) that you've slacked off since moving to the warmer climate. You are the waxer of all waxers! For this I humbly bow before thee.

Not slacking.
Just getting older, fatter, lazier :)

And as far as waxing is concerned, I pale in your shadow....