IT's FREE ....Get out and vote

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
No matter who you like or dislike, it is a privilege to be able to FREE to Vote without intimidation(Ukraine) or only one person to vote for (N. Korea) !!!

As Americans, we should invoke our right to vote at each and every election, to honor those who have fought for our right to be FREE !!

and I know everyone on this site likes FREE stuff ;)

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Not here to start a political debate by any means!! :smt040

Speaking of no intimidation though, I did think it was messed up how one of the sides is going to find the records of the people who didn't vote and call their homes to find out. I've never heard of that before, and don't agree with it at all.

Like stated, I am not picking on sides, beliefs, or anything of the such. I did vote this year, and over the years have voted for both parties!

As Poorboy said, hope people got out to vote to honor the ones who fought for us to do so!!! :smt023

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
we should call everyone eligible to vote and drag their butts out ;) how about a fine for not voting ... oh yeah !!

my motto is ... if you don't vote don't complain ...

Bunky

Advanced Helper
In the mid-term elections, I believe less than half of the eligible voters voted especially those that voted two years ago.