Is Spray and Wipe safe for fresh paint?

S

stewsco

Have small repainted area that I have polished with SSR 1 due to bodyshops not being very good finishing detailers. I understand not to wax or seal for a couple of months. Is Spray and Wipe safe to use though to clean. I hope so because I used it before I really thought about it. I see that is says that it contains no was but it doesn't specify body shop safe as do the SSR's.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
yes it is safe to use on fresh paint..we sell Spray and Wipe to many body shops who use in the same manor you have used it and to get cars ready for delivery to their customers after repairs. :)

S

stewsco

Many thanks for your quick response. I am truly sold on Poorboy's products especially the Natty's wax. The S&W has become the most valuable thing in my trucnk. I live in an apartment and have no or limited access to a hose for proper washing. I usually go to the carwash early AM and break out the two buckets, wash, drive home quickly to blow the bulk of the water off and then out comes the S&W and the MF dtying towels to finish the job. Once again thanks for your reply