Instructional Videos

P

Pockets

With a New Year comes a new chance to make a big change at Poorboy's World :p

Instructional Videos is a rather large task that I have been wanting to do for a while and this summer it's going to happen!

I am looking for feedback as to what you would like to see done. Something like, a description of the product or the product in use. What would you like to see?

You can also give me specific products that you would like to see done so I can set priorities for you guys and gals here on the forum to get them done first.

Keep in mind this will start to happen once the weather allows me to step outside haha

I would like to see some paint correction videos with a rotary or something. I struggle with that on my da. I don't have a strong compound though

I would like to see some polish and shine videos with layered exp/wax too.

ronkh

Da King
IMHO
I would start with lsp's ad glaze. Bot byhand and then by machine
Then go to more specialize stuff.

Just my opinion

van185

Advanced Helper
I would like to see videos of the different paint correction products and their intended uses along with different pad colors had how different pads effect the product use. Master Cut, Professional Polish, Swirl remover, and the glazes. I complete detail of a vehicle to correct from start to finish showing the products and techniques used from Master Cut tothe Natty's wax. A neglected interior from start to finish would be good also.

P

Pockets

Thanks for the direction =)

It will certainty be a project but I think we can jump the bridge!

Scott P

Advanced Helper
How about Spray and Wipe followed by Polish with Sealant applications outside, in the sun and in single digit temps?