i want your opinion

O

OneBadBird

I bought my car with a body kit on it. I like the body kit but it is almost impossible to get it on a lift or a jack under it and i scrape on just about every little incline. I am completely on the fence about my options so i would like your help deciding please :D

This is my car now... i took the pics right after i bought it and removed a bunch of stickers so its not all that pretty :oops:

083.jpg

I like this one because it has more of an aggressive look to it. Mine would of coarse be black without the silver accents. My main interest is the hood like i said very aggressive looking

ehh.jpg

please give me your opinion on what i should do
thanks alot

O

OneBadBird

I guess my car looks alot better in that pic than i thought it would lol :mrgreen:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I like the ground effects and I know they are a PIA sometimes .... you need planks of wood to get on lifts, it will make it a breeze once you have the right board(s) ... as for the hood scoop, it's not my favorite and it's a cop magnet for tickets :smt002

P

pgcobravert

I like the ground effects, too. My Mustang is lowered. I have to drive up on boards to get a jack under. You can build some ramps with wood, raising the car enough to get the jack under. That is what I did.