I love me some Polish with Sealant

Scott P

Advanced Helper
I have to say that I just love Polish with Sealant. It has become my primary product when taking care of my cars. I would love to take the time to do a full multi-step detail, but it's just too **** hot for that. So, I wash and dry the cars and bust out the Polish with Sealant. A black pad on the PC seems to do the trick. I ran out of EX-P, so I don't really top it. I may use another fun product, Liquid Natty's Blue the next day. It is pretty easy to work with in the heat this time of year. The cars just look so much better from that one simple step.

I can remember a few years ago when all-in-one products were poo poo'ed (technical term) as the easy way out and for lazy detailers. Will they remove every last swirl and surface imperfection? No, but I really do think the results versus time and effort spent is well worth it.

sscully

Advanced Helper
I'm a PwC person myself, but I understand where you are coming from. :smt023
I can get a quick follow up polish and some LSP on it, follow up with a liquid Blue and done in the time it takes for 2 passes.

I think ( read my opinion ) the AIOs that get the bad rap are the polish, glaze and LSP together and by who uses them is what gets the most neg press.
- This is generally what short cut detailers ( the type that generally have groupons ) will use on a car to get it through quick and on the road.

I would never fault any DIY users for using any combo product. I'd say they are ahead of 75% of the vehicle owners on the road.
- Think tunnel wash spray wax users down to mother nature is the one that washes it.

For you or me using PwS / PwC, it is not as if our paint is in bad shape when we go after it with this.
I've had some fine defects in the paint since an emergency tunnel wash case in Indy, at the start of the summer.
- I have not had time to go after is with PP to remove them, too many other projects this summer, I'm glad just to be able to keep LSP on it. At this rate, they are looking like they are going to spend the winter on there as well. :oops:

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
I hear you boys there. I've gotten busy with a new baby lately, so my time is extremely limited (mostly late late night washes etc.) I've been using the PwC Blue. I might have to try the PwS. Actually...I may already have a bottle in my stash. lol