Hi guys & gals

Craig W

Hi everyone. I'm Craig, from Birmingham UK. Some of you may know me from the Poorboys world Facebook page & some may remember when I was a member on here wwwaaayyyyy back 🤣😂
It's great to be back though.
Keep it slick 😉

Dyllayla

Hey Craig. I just stupidly asked you where in the uk you are from on the other thread, before I read this one !!

How long have you been a poorboys fan ? I am new to the brand but love the brand already, so much so that I have already bought every poorboys product and either sold or given away all of my "other" brands !!

Craig W

That's ok lol. Probably been using poorboys products now for around 14 years 😮.
I just love how they do exactly what they say with no b**l s**t. The owner is a good guy too 😉 I can honestly say there isnt a single product I dont like & while I may sometimes be lured away to try something else, it always ends up back on the shelf & I come back to poorboys lol

Dyllayla

I was very happy last week when my neighbour was polishing his car at the same time as I was polishing a friends car. It was scorching hot and he had a terrible time with his "lesser brand polish" being almost welded to his car where as my polish buffed off with no effort at all ( PWCB )

Craig W

Thats the beauty of poorboys products, they're all sun friendly 🙂
I bet your neighbour will be asking you all about your products next time your out working 😉

Dyllayla

I doubt it, he is as friendly as a doberman in a constant bad mood and always looks like he has swallowed a wasp !! He has never said a word to me in the 4 years I have lived next to him !!

Craig W

Sometimes that can be a blessing lol.
My neighbour is a pain in the a**e. Always moaning about the noise of my pressure washer, or machine polisher lol