Hi all

D

david raynham

Hello there. New to this forum.

A big fan of your products!!

This week i have recieved some PwC and EX sealant. Looking forward to using these new products. I have noticed a few swirls starting to appear on my car even though i have been using the 2BM carefully. :neutral:

So, as i don't yet have a DA for full correction, i am thinking of trying to fill them for a few months until the Christmas period when i should hopefully get one.

That leads me onto BH. If i was to order a bottle of BH, what would be the plan of attack to use it? Where would it sit in the line up of what i have? I am thinking that it would be PwC, BH then EX? I also have some Natty's Blue paste wax that it is currently wearing. Plan on topping the EX the following week after it's weekly wash with Natty's Blue.

Not bothered about durability, just looks. How many layers would you suggest of each product and are there any others you would add to the list?

The car is a Seat Ibiza with Solid Red paintwork.

Many thanks.
David.

sscully

Advanced Helper
Welcome to the site David.

You have the basic steps down, correction ( with a polish ), Glaze then LSP.

I have never tried BH after PwC, but I don't see why it would not work fine.

The 1st coat of BH, you would work in like polish then move to LSP.
- If you are going to layer BH with Natty's blue, these steps you apply like a wax.

PwC, BH, EX, Nattys

good luck with the project and getting the DA for xmas.
It can be an expensive hobby, but at least it is a hobby with long term results.

D

david raynham

Hi all. I went with the PwC and EX combo on my dads car as he commented that it was looking dull. Very impressed with them tbh, although i haven't had chance to get back to give it a coat of Natty's.

Here are a few shots of it all finished. :)

Upon Reflection by David Raynham, on Flickr

Down The Side by David Raynham, on Flickr

Depth by David Raynham, on Flickr

Smart Auris by David Raynham, on Flickr

Shiny Stuff by David Raynham, on Flickr

Even More Shiny Stuff by David Raynham, on Flickr

Head On by David Raynham, on Flickr

D

david raynham

Just to add, I haven't had chance to try it on my own car yet apart from on the front wing which i did as a quick test. Upon the next wash, i noticed that the sealant didn't sheet anywhere near as well as the Natty's Blue Paste Wax did. Is this a characteristic of it or should it behave the same?

Also, would i notice much difference between the Red and Blue Natty's? I have seen a few members here recommend Blue then Red. What benefit would i see from that combo?

Many thanks.
David.