Hey everyone, new guy from South Florida.

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Hi all my name is John, I'm 28 and been in South Florida my whole life. New to any detail forums, but not new to detailing. A friend introduced me to detailing clay 12 years ago, and I was hooked. I was fortunate to get hired with no experience at an autobody shop, where I worked for over 6 years and got to take in a ton of experience. I didn't see eye to eye with the bosses after some years (rare, right?) and have decided to setup a little mobile detailing company soon.

First poorboy's product I used was the poorboys professional polish, then bird s#*t remover, claybar, EX-P, and I believe that's it. I can't wait to try out some of the waxes, and heavier polishes/compounds and more.

Can't wait to look into the forums, and looking forward to learn even more from anyone with knowledge to share. 8)

P

Pockets

Welcome to the forums!

There is a wealth of information on here, but don't hesitate to ask a question =)

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Thanks for the welcomes!

As for where abouts in South FL, in South West Palm Beach.

And yes, if I do make it over to the Detail Fest I will for sure introduce myself!

ronkh

Da King
Thanks for the welcomes!

As for where abouts in South FL, in South West Palm Beach.

And yes, if I do make it over to the Detail Fest I will for sure introduce myself!

I'm on the other coast.

As far as DF, it'll be a really long commute for ya